Are you traveling by air for the first time, or you are a teenager who is booking their maiden air ticket? If so, then Delta Airlines Round Trip Flights may confuse newcomers like you. By booking the return journey in advance, passengers save lots of paperwork, time, and money.
Round trip tickets from Delta Air Lines offer more flexibility because you can book them via a phone call or visit the website to buy one. It also lets you spend miles on these flights along with any add-ons that you need for the journey.
Read below and learn why Delta is the best for purchasing round-trip flights.
What is Delta Round Trip Flights?
- 1 What is Delta Round Trip Flights?
- 1.1 How Do I Book A Round Trip with Delta Online?
Any airline company offers primarily three types of flights: One-way, Round-Trip, and Multi-City tickets. In a round-trip booking, the passenger goes from one city to another, only to return to their original destination after a few days.
Here, the passenger ticket for both the departure and return tickets at once under one reservation. Round Trip Delta Airlines are some of the cheapest alternatives available on the market.
How Do I Book A Round Trip with Delta Online?
Passengers can search for round-trip flights from 300+ destinations across the world. Visit Delta’s official website to secure a delta airline flight round trip.
Here is how you can secure a twin ticket online:
- Firstly, visit the homepage and check the Book tab mentioned in the top left corner.
- Otherwise, you can also type Book a flight with Delta and click the topmost search result.
- After that, open the link and select Round Trip from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the depart-return option. A calendar will open where you have to choose the dates on which you will travel to your city and the date of return to the original destination.
- Also, you can mark my dates are flexible check box when you are flexible with the dates.
- Lastly, select details such as the number of passengers traveling with you, and travel class ( from basic economy to delta one).
- Besides, you can also tick the checkbox “Include Nearby Airports”.
Finally, press enter and a list of delta airlines flight schedule round trips will show up. Pick the best-suited ticket and proceed towards checkout. Make sure to select add-on (seat selection, extra baggage) at the time of booking to avoid price rise later.
What are the Cheapest Days to Book Round Trip Flights with Delta?
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday offer some of the cheapest round-trip flights on Delta Air Lines. Flyers must avoid weekends and peak season to book tickets.
Purchase your ticket 6-12 weeks ahead of the flight’s scheduled departure to get the most affordable rates on round trips.
Also, you should avoid the peak hours of booking tickets. Here are some other tricks to secure a budget booking:
- Firstly, purchase red-eye flights as they fly during non-peak hours and are relatively cheaper than reservations at other times of the day.
- Also, use the low-fare calendar available on official/ unofficial sources to buy Delta Round Trip at a lesser price.
- By subscribing to their weekly/ monthly newsletter you can unlock some unpublished and lesser-known deals on flights and vacation packages from Delta.
- Besides, the passenger must opt for non-direct flights as they are cheaper than direct flights.
Lastly, passengers can dial delta airlines’ phone number to talk to an executive who will disclose the latest delta airlines flight schedule round trip deals.
Can I Call Delta To Book A Round Trip Flight?
Yes, you can.
Follow the step-by-step method to buy a ticket with live assistance:
- Initially, dial Delta airlines customer service number 1 (800) 221-1212.
Wait for the IVR to guide you to your respective request.
- After that, press the number for booking tickets and soon you will connect with a Delta agent.
- Next, tell them you want a delta airline flights round trip along with fare type, and passenger details.
- Afterward, they will tell you about suitable flights and ask you if you wish to use mileage points.
- If you don’t have enough miles, skip the process and proceed with the booking.
- They will send you a payment link, and once you’ve paid the amount, they will secure a Delta reservation.
You will immediately receive a confirmation mail along with ticket details.
How Much Is The Delta Airlines Round Trip Flights From Atlanta?
Delta round trips from Atlanta start at ~$170. However, you may get a further cheap round-trip ticket depending upon if you pick air journey add-ons or not.
When flyers choose connecting flights without a seat selection or extra baggage on economy/ basic economy tickets, you save a lot of money on air journey. However, not every time passengers would want to compromise on their quality of air travel.
These are the popular expected flight rates when you take Delta round trip flights from Atlanta to other domestic and international airports:
- Denver, Colorado: $200.
- Atlanta to Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.): $130.
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia): $120
- Boston Logan International Airport: $220
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O’Hare Intl.): $190
- Detroit, MI (DTW): $170
Make sure you book your tickets in advance for round trips as the price tends to rise quickly. Also, booking round trips saves your budget compared to buying two separate one-way tickets.
How Many Delta Miles Do I Need For A Round-Trip?
SkyMiles members can spend ~9K miles for a free round-trip flight. For a cheap one-way short haul flight, you may have to spend a minimum of ~4.5k miles.
However, the amount of miles necessary to book round-trip flights with Delta Airlines depends upon the travel class along with when & where you wish to travel. To secure an international business class seat, you would surely have to spend more miles.
As per new changes, Delta has removed the expiry of their miles but has stopped publishing the Award Miles Chart. Hence, you will know how many miles you have to spend during the check-out only.
See More Delta Airlines Related Posts:
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- Delta Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How Do I Live Chat with Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Vacations Packages
- Delta Airlines Change Flight Policy
- What is Delta Airlines Last Minute Flights deal?
- Delta Airlines Dog Policy
- Delta Airlines Student Discount
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta?
- Delta flight to Hawaii
- Delta flights to San Diego
- Delta Airlines Booking
- Delta Airlines Seat Selection
- Best Delta Airlines credit cards offer
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Missed Flight Policy
- How Do I Book Multi-City Flights on Delta?
- Delta Flights to Boston
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- How to change a name on a Delta Airline ticket?
- How do I check my Delta SkyMiles?
- How Do I Get A Wheelchair On Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor
- Delta Airlines Nigeria Office Address
- How can I get a free Delta Gift Card?
- How to Get a Mobile Boarding Pass on Delta?
- Delta Flight with Flying Blue Miles