Delta Airlines provides high-quality services and top-notch in-flight facilities during the flight irrespective of the flyer’s travel class. Moreover, the airline offers additional benefits for frequent flyers who can join the annual membership. After that, they can earn and redeem miles on making airfare purchases like flight and hotel bookings or car rentals. Besides, book Delta flights with flying blue miles for free or a less amount and enjoy several complimentary services.
What is Flying Blue?
- 1 What is Flying Blue?
- 2 What are the best ways to earn Flying Blue Miles on Delta Airlines?
- 3 How do I use to Pay with Miles on Delta Airlines?
Flying Blue is a loyalty program of Delta Airlines and its partner airlines, including Air France and KLM. Moreover, anyone can join the membership for free and earn miles on each trip. Furthermore, one can redeem miles on booking award flights, hotel stays, and car rentals. In short, the more miles you earn, the more benefits you can enjoy with the membership.
How to Book Delta Flights with Flying Blue Miles?
Delta Airlines allows flyers to book domestic and international flights using flying blue miles. Moreover, members can plan an amazing vacation and redeem miles on other travel-related services like hotel bookings or car rentals.
You can follow the below steps to Book Flights using Flying Blue Miles on Delta Airlines.
- First, open the airline’s official site and visit the booking page.
- Second, you will see an API link option to help you make flight reservations online.
- Now, you can choose the number of miles on the page and fill in your email address and mobile phone number.
- After that, enter your name and select a flight on a search list.
- Next, choose a flight using Flying Blue and check the ticket fare.
- You can use the miles to reserve your desired seat available on the plane.
- Also, choose your miles to book a partner destination and click on the go-ahead button.
- Select your reward miles to book advanced facilities in which you can choose miles. After that, book a car to rent, a hotel, free Wi-Fi, and entertainment.
- Now, select your bank, make an online payment, and move to the next page.
- Enter the correct credit or debit card number and choose the total amount to pay.
- Furthermore, the team will send an OTP to your registered mobile phone number and enter the code.
- Finally, transfer the money to pay the total amount, and you can easily book your flight tickets.
- Lastly, save your ticket on your device.
Contact Delta Airlines to Book Tickets using Flying Blue Miles
Passengers can book Delta flights with flying blue miles by connecting with a flight representative via phone. Moreover, dial 1 (800) 221-1212 and request instant assistance from the team when booking flights using reward miles. After that, tell them about your travel preferences, and they will find flights based on them.
What are the best ways to earn Flying Blue Miles on Delta Airlines?
One can transfer blue miles from American Express Membership Rewards, Brex Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, and Citi ThankYou Rewards.
- The Platinum Card from American Express – You can get a welcome offer of 100,000 points by paying an annual fee of $695. Moreover, the card comes with top-notch benefits like airport lounge access, elite hotel status, and yearly card credit of $1400.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card – It is an amazing travel card that comes with a great welcome bonus and exclusive perks. Card owners can earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $4000 on purchases from account opening in the first three months. Moreover, you can pay an annual fee of $95 and receive a welcome offer of 600,000 points. In addition, enjoy perks like $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel-related services, and 3x on fine dining.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card – Card owners can earn 75,000 miles as a welcome offer and pay an annual fee of $395. Moreover, you can receive 75000 reward points after spending $4000 on purchases within the first three months from account opening.
How do I use to Pay with Miles on Delta Airlines?
As long as you are a member of Delta’s frequent flyer program, you can earn 5000 miles per person. Moreover, follow the steps used to pay with miles on Delta.
- First, log into your account.
- Second, search for the flights.
- Choose the flight marked as Pay with Miles.
- Now, view Pay with Miles options.
- You can also select to pay with miles, money, or both.
- Make the remaining payment for the ticket fare with your Delta SkyMiles Amex Card.
- Now, book your selections.
See More Delta Airlines Related Posts:
- Delta Airlines Español
- Delta Airlines Seat Selection
- How Do I Live Chat with Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Vacations Packages
- Delta Airlines Change Flight Policy
- What is Delta Airlines Last Minute Flights deal?
- Delta Airlines Dog Policy
- Delta Airlines Student Discount
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta?
- Delta flight to Hawaii
- Delta flights to San Diego
- Best Delta Airlines credit cards offer
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Missed Flight Policy
- How Do I Book Multi-City Flights on Delta?
- Delta Flights to Boston
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- How to change a name on a Delta Airline ticket?
- How do I check my Delta SkyMiles?
- Delta Flights to Las Vegas
- How to upgrade to first class on Delta?
- Delta Airlines JFK Terminal
- Delta Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- How Do I Get A Wheelchair On Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Unaccompanied Minor
- Delta Airlines Nigeria Office Address
- How can I get a free Delta Gift Card?
- How to Get a Mobile Boarding Pass on Delta?