Disabled passengers can get access to the wheelchair Delta Airlines assistance from experts for a smooth journey. Moreover, one can request a wheelchair due to some medical issues and board the flight without any trouble.
You can follow the below steps to request a Wheelchair online on Delta Airlines.
- 1 Contact the Delta Customers Service team to request assistance with a wheelchair
- 2 Guidelines on the Delta Airlines Wheelchair Policy
- 3 How do I Talk to a Real Person at Delta Airlines for wheelchair assistance?
- 3.1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.2 Do Delta Airlines charge for wheelchairs?
- 3.3 How do you Book a Wheelchair when Booking a Flight?
- 3.4 How do I add a Wheelchair to my Flight?
- 3.5 Is a Wheelchair included in the Baggage Allowance?
- First, need to move to the airline’s official site on your web browser.
- Second, head to the “My Trips” section at the top of the page.
- Then, enter your last name and ticket confirmation code on the required fields.
- Once you have confirmed your details, the airline will retrieve your flight booking.
- Now, choose the special assistance option and complete the wheelchair disability form to receive special assistance for your journey.
- The form will include the necessary information and submit the appropriate documents to confirm your flight booking.
- After submitting the wheelchair Delta Airlines form, you will receive the confirmation mail at your registered email address.
Contact the Delta Customers Service team to request assistance with a wheelchair
If you wish to seek wheelchair assistance from the team of experts, dial the Delta Airlines wheelchair assistance phone number. After that, you will be connected with the flight representative and highlight special passengers’ needs. The concerned person will ensure to meet your requirements in the best possible manner. Besides, you can also access your wheelchair assistance number on the airline’s official site.
Guidelines on the Delta Airlines Wheelchair Policy
Passengers with special needs can request wheelchair assistance from the Delta team for the upcoming trip. By doing so, one can fly comfortably and complete the journey with peace of mind. However, there are certain things you must know about the airline’s wheelchair policy terms and conditions.
- As per the Delta Airlines wheelchair policy, travelers have to inform the airline about wheelchair assistance and other medical needs. Moreover, it should be done at least 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can do flight check-in at least an hour before departure on requesting wheelchair assistance.
- The wheelchair should meet all the federal “challenging goods” handling requirements.
- Additionally, you can bring collapsible personal wheelchairs onboard. However, the wheelchair should meet all the size and weight restrictions so that you can store it during the flight.
- The airport authorities will check the equipment thoroughly at the airport to track any faults in the wheelchair.
How do I Talk to a Real Person at Delta Airlines for wheelchair assistance?
You must be thinking about “How do I talk to a real person at Delta Airlines” to require wheelchair services for the upcoming journey. If yes, contact the team at 404-209-3434. Moreover, you can also finish the airline’s Accessible Service Request form online on the airline’s official site. If you are more than seven days away from traveling, an executive will review your request and soon contact you.
Let’s have a look at the steps you need to follow to talk to a real person at Delta Airlines.
- Launch the airline’s official site and move to the “Contact” section.
- After that, choose the phone call option and hit the “Continue” button.
- Now, dial the airline’s customer service phone number 1 (800) 221-1212 to talk to a live person.
- Once the call is transferred to the flight representative, you can address your flight concern or even request wheelchair assistance.
- Consequently, the concerned person will ensure to meet your travel requirements effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
See More Delta Airlines Related Posts:
- Delta Airlines Seat Selection
- How Do I Live Chat with Delta Airlines?
- Delta Airlines Vacations Packages
- Delta Airlines Change Flight Policy
- What is Delta Airlines Last Minute Flights deal?
- Delta Airlines Dog Policy
- Delta Airlines Student Discount
- How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Delta?
- Delta flight to Hawaii
- Delta flights to San Diego
- Best Delta Airlines credit cards offer
- Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Missed Flight Policy
- How Do I Book Multi-City Flights on Delta?
- Delta Flights to Boston
- Delta Airlines Group Travel
- How to change a name on a Delta Airline ticket?
- How do I check my Delta SkyMiles?
- Delta Flights to Las Vegas
- How to upgrade to first class on Delta?
- Delta Airlines JFK Terminal
- Delta Airlines Español